Discover scuba diving
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to try scuba diving but aren’t ready to sign up for a course, this is for you. A quick and easy introduction into what it takes to explore the underwater world. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out? Schedule a Discover Scuba Diving experience with Thalassa Diving Academy and start your PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience TODAY!
What you will learn:
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.