Tec 100 CCR Diver is the ultimate PADI Tec CCR rating. This training is significantly more challenging than the Tec 60 CCR Diver course because it includes the use of diluents and bailout gases that are hypoxic. You’ll learn to plan and make dives with hypoxic trimix/heliox using a Type T (technical) CCR to a maximum depth of 100 metres/330 feet while managing multiple bailout cylinders and completing multiple decompression stops. Very few extreme adventurers earn this rating. Will you be one of them?
To enroll in the Tec 100 CCR Diver course, you must:
- Be a Tec 60 CCR Diver qualified on the specific Type T CCR to be used in the course
- Have a minimum of 175 dives, with at least 50 dives and 100 hours experience diving the Type T CCR used in the course with an offboard bailout system. At least 25 of these dives must be multistop decompression dives deeper than 40 metres/130 feet with trimix/heliox diluent.
Note that manufacturer requirements also may apply and qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may be acceptable – ask your Tec 100 CCR Instructor.
What you will learn:
Going deeper than 60 metres/200 feet brings up a few key considerations that you’ll focus on during this course, beyond what you already know as a Tec 60 CCR Diver. During knowledge development, one confined water dive and five open water dives, you’ll cover:
- Diving with hypoxic gases and managing oxygen exposure deeper than 60 metres/200 feet
- Wearing three or more bailout cylinders and choosing bailout gases
- Dealing with CCR problems and dive emergencies at extreme depths.
PRICE: 1300€+ gas
Attention: The gas price will be set during the course